God In Christianity What Is His Nature

God In Christianity What Is His Nature


Dr. Naji I. Al-Arfaj | Language: English | Format: PDF | Pages: 40 | Size: 1 MB
Concerning the topic at hand, I have noticed some major differences between what is commonly and officially understood about God in Christianity, and what the Bible itself states! In this booklet, I would like to share with you -out of love and concernwhatI have noticed and learned through my continuous journey of research, analysis, and study. The intent of this work is to honestly and sincerely present the truth that I found, not to hurt the feelings of anyone.


Pre-reading questions:

1. What is the nature of God in Christianity?
2. Is God one or three (Trinity)?
3. Is Jesus equal with God?
4. Is Jesus God or part of God?
5. Is Jesus a son of man or son of God?
6. So, who is Jesus really?
7. What is your opinion?



ADrive:


FileFactory:


RapidShare:


Password is : www.khailtamasha.com