I’tikaaf

I’tikaaf


Muhammad Saleh al-Munajjid | Language: English | Format: PDF | Pages: 23 | Size: 1 MB
This book deals with the rulings on I'tikaaf. This is done during the last ten nights of Ramadhan and the mu'takhif (person performing I'tikaaf) secludes himself in the masjid for that duration concentrating soley in pursuing the please of Allah (swt). Aptly described as an experience one never forgets in life. I’tikaaf means staying in the mosque for a specific purpose, which is to worship Allaah (may He be glorified). It is prescribed in Islam and is mustahabb according to the consensus of the scholars. Imaam Ahmad said, as was narrated from him by Abu Dawood: “I have not heard from any of the scholars that it is anything other than Sunnah.”



ADrive:


FileFactory:


RapidShare:


Password is : www.khailtamasha.com